Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Amal Hadera


BIOGRAPHY:

Amal Hadera High School graduate biology trend literature is supposed to join the IDF in the summer job in the Air Force operations officer.

About Me

Perhaps influenced by male house where I grew up (a fourth daughter after three sons), I was over the years Tom Boy: I played soccer with the boys, climbed on trees and even built a log cabin in the woods myself.

At school I was always an excellent student, a freshman course I followed instructional guides young children in grades - a task I really enjoyed it.

As a child, we went to a lot of travel abroad. One of the trips we went on safari in Kenya: We lived in a hotel right in reserve, elephants and monkeys on the loose around since Nature is my great love, I enjoyed living as close to nature as possible.

I love to take walks out in the fields often take the next seat. I'm very friendly, enjoys spending time with friends and never enough for me to see movies.




Special thanks to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters