Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Amal


BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate Amal trend of psychology, economics and geography, now a soldier as coordinator of personnel.

About Me

I was raised an amazing family. Family life center for me is the most important thing, and I thank God every day he sent me such parents on the one hand aimed at me on the other hand - give me a lot of freedom to make decisions alone.

As a child I danced modern dance and jazz, but I retired to spend my all studies. At age 15 when the Second Lebanon War, we had to leave at the house - I went with a pair of pants and a shirt for two months and a half we wandered among relatives and hotels, all the while I was waiting for this nightmare to end.

Future I hope to succeed as a model photography track.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters