Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Ankori


BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate Ankori, now a secretary at an advertising agency.

About Me

Until the age of 15 I grew up religious girl, but after the divorce of my parents my mother and we moved back to the question in London - where each family lived until today, except my older sister and me, and Dad who lives in Kiryat Ono.

Although I'm the youngest in the family, I am not a classic youngest daughter: I grew up as a child, opinionated, independent and not spoiled, I earned at age 13 has been the neighbor's dogs find their daily walks. At 15 I felt I was not happy my environment I have foreign English mentality, especially suffered from the cold - not just the weather, but also of people. At 16 I returned to Israel and opened a new life alone. Since I support myself and especially happy for the change. I had religious period basic things I make sure to eat only kosher food, not eating meat and milk together.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters