Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Contestant (16)


BIOGRAPHY:

High School graduate worked in the biotechnology track stands soon join the army.

About Me

Until age 16, I had one brother and we were a small family with two children. At this age I received a gift toy - a little brother named Daniel, now two and a half and think he's my son. I'm very family-mostly because I have a warm and consolidated family: extended family every Friday and met my grandmother and great fun.

We were quiet and I was a student that testify to fifteen units in biology, biotechnology and biochemistry - the future want to deal with one of these areas.

For two years I was guiding the movement of "National Youth", I instructed the neighborhood for some families where there are problems and it was a huge challenge and I had a great sense of giving and contribution. I love spending time with friends, do shopping, listen to music and dance.



Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters