Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Rene Cassin


BIOGRAPHY:

Rene Cassin High School graduate sociology and psychology trend. About to join the IDF.

About Me

I grew up in Happy ungrudging. At a young age, diagnosed me hyperactivity, because I could not sit through an entire lesson in class. School did not always know how to handle it, but my mother supported me very relieved me: During exams, for example, she would sit with me and helps me to memorize the material.

I was a child happy and shy. For 8 years I learned to play piano and dance jazz. At one point I did not want to play, because I took it as a duty but today I enjoy playing in my spare time and can play any song by ear only.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters