Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Hasmonean



BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate "Hasmonean" trend of psychology, sociology and Spanish. Served in the IDF technology unit of the Intelligence Corps and is now a third year student in the game at a deer dubbed cartoons.

About Me

My mother had me at 40 and five years later died of cardiac arrest. After her death I lived with my grandmother Regina became the central figure in my life. My grandmother, now she's 83, she gave me everything gave me portions of love and no less concern.

I began studying piano at age 5 and played a decade before I moved to guitar. While I also learned singing, dancing and was a hip hop band "sound of the sea" - the band representative of Bat Yam.

I love languages: Hebrew and English but I also speaks Spanish and some Russian and Japanese




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters