Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Negev


BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate rate trend Negev at Sapir College Sociology - Psychology and stands before recruitment to the IDF.

About Me

Although today I am friendly and connects easily, were years of being quiet and shy. When I was three we lived for a year and a half in the United States and my strongest memory from there is snow - ever since I never got to see snow again. I danced flamenco in the school for seven years, finally I retired because I felt spent. I was an excellent student but did not We were quiet. I am very connected to my mother, she's my best friend and she taught me the most important thing to smile to the world. Modeling some of Sderot billboards and I found that I really love Flash and want to experience the world of modeling




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters