Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Deone Robertson


My name is Deone Robertson, I am 23 years old and live in Cumbernauld. Currently I am a professional dancer, dance teacher and model. I feel very lucky to do a job I love, travelling the world, meeting new people, experiencing different cultures and inspiring younger children, teaching them new skills and hopefully the confidence to follow their own dreams and passion in life. I support several different charities through my dance but the main one which is very close to my heart is Yorkhill Children's Foundation. This is because last year my seven-year-old sister had to go through open heart surgery and we were very close to losing her, something that we never thought we would have to deal with. Being at the hospital and seeing the hard work they do there and the amount of people going through such traumatic things everyday i just know that I never want to forget my appreciation for them and help raise awareness of their great work. I am a very passionate hard-working person and Winning Miss Universe Edinburgh 2011 I feel has been huge achievement, and I am looking forward to the following few months in the run up to the Miss Universe GB final.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters