Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Kiera Anne Donnelly


I am an outgoing, creative and driven individual, who enjoys the challenges that life throws at me! (If it were straightforward it wouldn’t be very interesting would it?!) I enjoy singing, dancing and generally entertaining an audience. I enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new cultures and the traditions that accompany them. One of my favourite pastimes is spending time with my family, who I am very humbled by and value the importance of their role within my life. It is important to have strong figures surrounding you and guiding you forwards and it is these people that help to mould you into the person whom you wish to become. Since obtaining a Bachelors Degree in Musical Theatre from Buckinghamshire New University, I have been competing and performing both locally and nationally in numerous singing and dancing events. I have a constant desire to learn and develop, not only in terms of attaining knowledge through study, but also through life experience. It is this notion that has fuelled my desire to become a primary school teacher; a position in society which is one of the most influential upon our future generations. I hope that with my enthusiasm for personal development that I can bring something interesting and engaging to the classroom. It is also for this reason that I am most excited about the prospect of obtaining the title of Miss Universe; the hope that such a position will allow me to broaden the scale of people who I can reach with.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters