Friday, April 1, 2011

MISS WORLD NEW ZEALAND CONTESTANT - Mianette Broekman

Mianette Broekman (Contestant 6)



Hello New Zealand my name is Mianette Broekman and I am 22 years of age. I have a graduate degree in Political Science from the University of Auckland and I am currently in my 2nd year of law.

I am South African and have been living in New Zealand for nine years. I take pride in being a South African kiwi. I am one of four girls and family is very important to me. I am a strong believer in the saying that charity starts at home. First take care of your family and then take on the world.

I am honoured to be part of Miss World NZ 2011 because it presents me with the opportunity to hopefully represent New Zealand Internationally. It will also provide me with a platform to be able to raise awareness on child labour, child trafficking and child soldiers. These are all issues close to my heart. I am passionate about the rights of children because they are our future generation. If we don't take a stand and fight for them and their rights, then who will?


Special thanks and credits to www.missworld.co.nz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters