Miss Curacao, Evalina Van Putten Crowned Reina Hispanic American Queen 2011
Miss Curacao, Evalina Van Putten was crowned the title of Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 which was held last October 27 at Fexpocruz Santa Cruz, Bolivia. She was crowned by Reina Hispanoamericana 2010, Caroline Medina.
New Beauty Queen Standing 1.84m tall, 20 year old Eva van Putten also competed in Miss Universe 2011. Eva had won several special awards in a gala presentation a week ago, and was had by the press as “the one to beat”.
It was the first time that Curaçao won this title.
Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 Final results
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 Curaçao - Evalina Van Putten
* Virreina Chile - María Jesús Matthei
* 1st Runner-up Bolivia - Yessica Mouton
* 2nd Runner-up Ecuador - Olga Alava
* 3rd Runner-up Paraguay - Alba Riquelme
* 4th Runner-up Spain - Alba Fortes
* 5th Runner-up Venezuela - Angela Ruiz
* Miss Elegance Curaçao - Evalina Van Putten
* Miss Congeniality Panama - Marelissa Him
* Miss Photogenic Curaçao - Evalina Van Putten
* Best National Costume Venezuela - Angela Ruiz
* Best Face Bolivia - Yessica Mouton
* Best Body Curaçao - Evalina Van Putten
* Best Smile Colombia - Diana Mina
* Chica Aerosur Spain - Alba Fortes
* Best Hair Paraguay - Alba Riquelme
Do click here for more: Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 - Evalina Van Putten Photo Gallery
Special thanks and credits to
MOVIE: SHUT IN - Synopsis & Trailer - Following a recent accident that took the life of her husband and left her son paralyzed, a female psychologist (Naomi Watts) finds herself isolated in ...
6 months ago