Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Rissikat Oyebade


‘Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.’Helen Keller I see life, as a chance to try as many new things as possible and be able to develop yourself as a person through experiencing up and downs that life throws at you. This might be one of the reasons that made me enter the competition and give it a shot! I feel so honoured and excited to be a part of Miss Universe Great Britain. I am from London and currently studying law in university and a journalism course on a distant learning programme. I think I could represent Britain at Miss Universe, because I am dynamic, down to earth and always keep an eye on current affairs. I like learning about different cultures and languages. I am myself bilingual in Russian and Ukrainian and really looking forward to study Spanish next year. One of my biggest ambitions is to become a role-model to a younger generation and inspire youth to achieve their dreams.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters