Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shilpa Singh is the new Miss Universe India 2012

 Road to Miss Universe 2012


According to the official announcement by I Am She, Miss Universe India 2012 Urvashi Rautela (or I Am She 2012) was dethroned yesterday because MUO rejected her application for Miss Universe 2012, saying that she was not 18 years old by the 1st of February, 2012, which is basic rule of MU.



 Shilpa Singh, who was crowned I Am She Miss Global International 2012, is the new Miss Universe India 2012. Yesterday, Urvashi Rautela handed over the baton to her runner-up Shilpa Singh. Shilpa Singh will represent India at the upcoming Miss Universe 2012 Pageant to be held in Las Vegas on the 19th of December!

Arlette Grao is now I Am She Miss Global International 2012 and Dipna Patel is I Am She Miss Asia Pacific World 2012!


Special thanks and credits to BeautyPageantNews

1 comments:

suraj said...

AWESOME LOOOOOOOKKK
FOR U I'LL DO ANYTHING@@@@@@

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters