ROAD TO MISS WORLD 2013
The reigning Miss Dominica 2013 Leslassa Armour-Shillingford will
represent the country in the upcoming Miss World 2013 pageant, scheduled
for September 28th, 2013 in Bogor, Indonesia. This marks the return to
the Miss World pageant of the country since 1978 when it was represented
for the first and last time by Mona Jno Lewis.
Armour-Shillingford is no new to beauty pageants. As Miss Dominica 2013, she recently bagged three regional pageant titles: Miss Carival 2013, Miss Jaycees International 2013 and Miss Caribbean Culture 2013.
Below is Leslassa’s achievements in local and regional pageants:
- Winner of Miss Dominica 2013. She also won the awards: Best Costume, Best Performing Talent, Best Swimwear & Best in Swimwear.
- The first runner-up of Miss Caribbean World 2013. She also won the Best Swimwear & Miss Photogenic Awards.
- Winner of Miss Carival 2013 held in St Vincent &
the Grenadines. She also won the Best Talent, Best Evening Wear, Best
Interview & Miss Photogenic Awards.
- Winner of Miss Jaycees International 2013 held in in Antigua. She also won the Most Photogenic, Best Swimwear, Best Talent & Best Interview Awards.
- Winner of Miss Caribbean Culture Queen 2013 held in Nevis in early August. She also won the Best Interview award.
Courtesy of http://beautypageantnews.com/
MOVIE: SHUT IN - Synopsis & Trailer - Following a recent accident that took the life of her husband and left her son paralyzed, a female psychologist (Naomi Watts) finds herself isolated in ...
5 months ago