Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Acre


BIOGRAPHY:

Twelfth grade in high school "Dresky" Acre trend sociology, psychology and literature, joined the army in October.

About Me

I was born to parents of Moroccan origin - a Frenchman who married in their thirties and child just me. My parents gave me a lot of freedom on the one hand, on the other hand make sure that the studies are first taught me to consideration for others and giving. I started dancing ballet at age 6, after a few years I went through artistic gymnastics - but for everything I gave up in junior high, to invest in education and become a good student.

I really love sports: going to the gym regularly, doing spinning, Pilates, kickboxing and swimming. Now I'm planning to learn surfing.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters