Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Pinchas Ayalon


BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate film trend Pinchas Ayalon, working shift manager at the bar - coffee.

About Me

I was born in the former USSR, from the age of one year I am in Israel. All my childhood I danced ballroom dance. At least twice a week I was going to Rishon Lezion rehearsals on Saturdays I was participating in tournaments and have 13 medals in the Goblet. I retired at 14 after that a dancing couple is left to Canada and I have a partner for my height. Unfortunately then subject ballroom dancing was not popular as today, but so far my body moving at music.

Since I remember myself I was very high. This girl really bothered me and I was dreaming at night what the doctor reduces the height of the legs and all. It has changed the age of 15 when I realized the height advantage also received suggestions to model. Since I was little I dreamed of being a model. I did some catalog views one and I still hope to fulfill the dream - to start a career abroad in advance.

I was a good student, particularly good at civics and literature. I loved high school film major, did in school a lot of commercials using stills and video photography and I starred in commercials we've done.

Age 18 and I live an independent life and worry myself. At first my parents were frightened, but soon they learned that I know to take responsibility and take care of myself.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters