Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Contestant (15)


BIOGRAPHY:

Served in the IDF computer network manager, now works ground stewardess at Ben Gurion Airport.

About Me

I grew up in a small town in Moldova, my parents got divorced when I was little my mother worked as a kindergarten teacher and raised two daughters alone. My strongest childhood memory is my grandparents taking us fishing with their little boat fishing after we were finished, I was releasing the fish free.

Despite financial difficulties, my mother did not give up when it comes to our education: I played piano for seven years and for eight years I danced ballroom dance. Involuntarily retired partner dancing that retired and found my spouse my height.

At 16 I went to Israel with my father, after a year he decided to leave but I chose to stay because I knew I have no future in Moldova and Israel can advance and develop, today we have no connection. I joined the army as a soldier single - it was not easy financially, but the army kept me really. Before my mother moved to Israel two years and we both very pleased.

I really love to read and paint. I am interested in Photoshop and loves active leisure, and in the future I want to study landscape architecture.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters