Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss Israel 2011 - Vineyards


BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate "Vineyards" tourist track, served in the IDF as head office personnel currently Corps law firm secretary. Next year begin studies in tourism.

About Me

I was born in the city of Tomsk in Siberia, and all my childhood memories associated with frost, snow and ice. I first saw the sea and visiting my grandparents - it was an unforgettable experience that ring and uncle saved me, but since I'm afraid of water - can not swim and when I tried to learn years later, could not because of fear paralyzed me.

My parents divorced when I was a baby in Siberia, and my father I have no connection. I went to Israel at age 13 and never went back to Siberia because I did not leave anything there I need. My favorite in the sun and heat.

I am very connected into the future and wants to be tourism travel agent - I think it would be a corrective experience for those who traveled anywhere outside of Israel and Russia (now added to the list short, the trip we did to South Africa with all the candidates.



Special thanks to www.ynet.co.il

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters